The Stolls

The Stolls

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

A Few Things I Never Thought I'd Need to Know or Do

Lately, we've had a number of interesting experiences:

1.) I never thought I'd put antiperspirant on my legs to keep them from rubbing together while wearing skirts/dresses. I mean, who knew??!

2.) I never thought I'd be sweeping up dog poo with a straw broom off the paving tiles and flushing it all town the toilet.

3.) Along with that, I never thought I'd have to turn on the water to the toilet just long enough for the tank to fill but not long enough for it to overflow in order to flush!

4.) I never thought I'd be sitting in a stalled taxi, rolling downhill against traffic--of which there is quite a bit--just because we ran out of fuel.

5.) I never thought I'd have to wake up at 5:30am to leave for church by 6:30. (It starts at 7am and it takes 15 minutes to walk there).

6.) I never thought I'd regret having asked to put the fan on while at church because it blew so hard we almost couldn't keep our eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment