On Sunday we each said something we want to pray for this week. Sydney's request was that we would get money. She is really obsessed with this theme lately. One morning she said, "I know how we can get rich. When I get big and my teeth come out the tooth fairy can give me money and I'll give it to you." Anyway, on Monday, we received word that a prayer group in England had given us a generous gift. Roger told Sydney about it. We were all excited how God answered that prayer. Today we were at the table when Roger said that he had told his co-workers about Sydney's prayer and they wanted her to pray for them too. She is really happy about this. She said, "I know why Jesus answers my prayers. It's because He thinks I'm cute." Oh dear.
Roger and Kathy's ups & downs, ins & outs and behind the scene coverage of life & ministry in West Africa.
The Stolls
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
The Faith to move mountains
On Sunday we each said something we want to pray for this week. Sydney's request was that we would get money. She is really obsessed with this theme lately. One morning she said, "I know how we can get rich. When I get big and my teeth come out the tooth fairy can give me money and I'll give it to you." Anyway, on Monday, we received word that a prayer group in England had given us a generous gift. Roger told Sydney about it. We were all excited how God answered that prayer. Today we were at the table when Roger said that he had told his co-workers about Sydney's prayer and they wanted her to pray for them too. She is really happy about this. She said, "I know why Jesus answers my prayers. It's because He thinks I'm cute." Oh dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can totally hear her saying each of those statements. ;) -a
ReplyDeleteMay we add our names to Sydney's already growing list for prayers! It is great to hear how the Lord answers prayers of children - because they are cute! Love this...
ReplyDelete