The Stolls

The Stolls

Thursday, 22 January 2009

Tag!!

So, I was just tagged by a friend I met in France, "redchampagne", who has a fun blog and cute kids who supply her with many interesting things to write about. As this is my first time to do this kind of thing, we'll see how it goes. Since we live in Africa, our internet is not always good so I hope I can get a photo uploaded. Guess I shouldn't complain, at least we have internet, eh?

Here are the rules:

1. go to your documents/pictures.
2. go to your 6th file.
3. go to your 6th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 6 people …

This moth was hanging onto the screen outside our living room, here in Togo. It was actually there for a few days. You can tell it's a male because it's a moth. A female would be a myth--as I'm sure you know.

Now, I actually only know 3 people with blogs--besides redchampagne, of course--(at least 3 I KNOW of, I'm sure there are more of you out there), so unfortunately, I'll only be able to pass the tag on to them. Hope (since you just started blogging, here's some blog fodder for you), April and Kaley. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool picture! I knew yours would be interesting.

    Thanks for doing that.

    ReplyDelete